- Orders over £150 (EX.VAT) qualify for FREE DELIVERY- Our delivery is fast and is usually within 1-5 working days.
- Orders under £150 (EX. VAT) will be charged £9.99 for delivery- Usually within 1-5 working days.
In the majority of cases we delivery next day!
EXEMPTION TO ABOVE- If purchasing Heckmondwike products delivery charges;
- £20.00 for standard delivery. Standard delivery for Heckmondwike products is within 3-7 working days. Next day delivery is available on products in stock at an additional cost.
- Heckmondwike along with Gradus, Burmatex, Interface and Paragon products are not available for collection.
We can deliver to all UK mainland addresses but unfortunately we are currently unable to deliver to Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands and Ireland and Northern Ireland. We also offer a collection service from one of our many partner distribution locations.
With our standard delivery we expect that your order should arrive with you within 24-72 hours, however in most cases we aim to deliver your order on the next working day if ordered before 11.30 am on a business day. Heckmondwike products standard delivery may take upto 7 working days for delivery.
- If your order is placed on a Friday after 12pm or during the weekend or bank holidays, then your order will not be processed until the Monday or the next business day and will be delivered on the following business day thereafter.
- If you choose to collect your order from one of our distribution centres, you will be contacted via e-mail to inform you of when your order will be ready for collection. Collection is usually available on the same day that the order is placed, however please wait for us to contact you as sometimes products ordered may not be stock at your chosen location and therefore collection is usually available 1-2 days after order (in some cases when items are out of stock, collection may not be possible for up to 5 working days ad in these cases we can offer you a refund).
When we receive your order we will make contact with you by e-mail or telephone to organise your delivery and give you a better idea of delivery timescales. Should that date be inconvenient, you can request an alternative date thereafter. If your order is out of stock then we will also contact you to discuss the quickest available delivery options and for your decision on whether you would like to proceed with the order. Out of stock goods can take between 2- 10 days for delivery.
Important Information to be aware of;
- If next day delivery is imperative to your order we would always suggest that you contact our team via telephone or e-mail to check stock prior to ordering.
- Someone will need to be present at the delivery address to safely receive and sign for the delivery. Anyone at the delivery address will be deemed to be authorised to accept delivery.
- Standard delivery is made to the kerb side due to insurance guidelines and the driver may require help to carry goods into your property.
- Orders will usually be delivered via our distribution partner or an independent courier service.
- Delivery times are between 8am to 6pm and delivery companies cannot call before delivery – the time slot is “an all day delivery”. Requests for an E.T.A (Estimated Time of Delivery) are at the courier’s discretion and are unfortunately not usually available. Wherever possible we will advise you at the time of order of approximate delivery lead-times.
- Deliveries could be made on a lorry or a van and we will therefore assume that the delivery address will be accessible. If there is likely to be a problem with access then please inform us at the time of order to discuss.
- On delivery please ensure that you check the packaging for any visual damage to the goods before you sign for your order. If you do receive damaged goods, packaging or there are missing items, please make sure it is noted on the courier driver’s paperwork and we also ask that you contact us directly to ensure we are aware of the problem.
- We advise against booking fitters/ installers until goods have been received and checked, as we cannot take responsibility for any consequential losses or delays in delivery.
- If your order arrives as arranged but delivery is unsuccessful due to nobody being present at delivery address, inadequate help available to unload products/goods, the goods are refused, or the order is cancelled whilst in transit you may be liable for any additional costs incurred for the goods being returned. This cost of usually based on product weight.
By placing an order on our website, you are agreeing and satisfied with the above delivery conditions.
Collection In Person
If you live close enough to one of our many distribution centres then you may be able to collect your order. Providing the required products are in stock then collect on may be possible on the same day that you have place your order. If products/goods in your order are not in stock then it may take between 2-10 days for us to source, however we will notify you of this as soon as possible.
Simply select your preferred collection location at ‘Check out’ stage and when we receive your order, we will send you an e-mail with the full address of where to collect your order from along with details of timescales of when your order will be ready for collection.
Partner Distribution Centres;
Photos of products and colour swatches on our website are digital images and therefore may not appear exactly the same as the products. We offer a free sample service if you would like to check colours prior to ordering. Please note that not all products are available as samples- when we receive your sample request we will check stock and will notify you. Samples can take up to 10 working days to arrive and can only be sent to mainland UK addresses (for clarification this excludes Ireland, Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands and the Channel Islands).